At the end of the Gunflint Trail in Northeast Minnesota lies the largest, deepest lake in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness — Saganaga. Popular for travel and fishing, the area is loaded with campsites and several species of fish. The shoulder bag that shares its name is loaded with features. Compartments that a traveler, no matter on land or water can appreciate. The inside zipped compartment is unique. It opens inside the back to a full-length slip pocket that provides storage up and in the flap as well as down in the back. Made at Frost River in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Size - 7.5″h x 9.25″w x 3″d
- Weight - 1 lb
- Closure - Magnetic snaps - 1 snap
- Shoulder Straps - 1.5"
- Exterior Pockets - 1 full-width slip
- Interior Pockets - 3 slip pockets across the inside front, 1 zip full height into the flap at back
- Materials - 18 oz. waxed cotton canvas, solid brass hardware, cotton web strap, magnetic snaps
- Made in the USA